Sunday 19 September 2021

News

I know I know I know, it's been years of inactivity on this blog. Apologies to my old followers; lots of changes in life made my free time very rare, but I'm seeing  the light at the end of the tunnel and it's not a train.

Main reason of my absence is the self-construction of a new hangar-house in the Lachute airpark (CSE4). Been working full time at the same time... Boy, what a committment. But after a year of preparation and 2 years of construction, it is soon coming to an end.

The Pitts has not flown much during that time, and I missed it a lot. Construction has been consuming pretty much all of my hobbies. Next year will be the big come-back to my normal life where the hammer will leave its place back to books, music, sports, a social life and the Pitts control stick.

Have a few projects for the Pitts coming up so I will have interesting updates from time to time!

Here is the Pitts in its new house : )




No comments:

Post a Comment